International Students


New Renaissance Academy welcomes applications from student’s whose parents wish them to have a Canadian secondary school education in preparation for entering a Canadian post-secondary institution. An international student is any student holding a foreign passport and in need of permission to study in Canada (Study Permit). Students from most countries will also need a visa to enter Canada. Please consult with the nearest Canadian Embassy, Consulate, or High Commission for information on whether you also need a visa for entering Canada.


For further information concerning International Student Applications