Students applying for the On-Site Program must have:
- A minimum of 75% average in their studies at their current school.
- An interview with the Admissions Officer, in person, by Skype or Zoom.
- Their Ontario Student Transcript.
- For students beginning in Grade 9, their report cards from grades seven and eight.
- For students beginning in Grade 10, their report cards from grades seven and eight and Transcript for Grade 9.
- Their provincial transcript if coming from another Canadian Province.
Please note: Students shall make course selections after receiving an acceptance letter and confirming enrollment for the school in the following semester.